Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Note To Self

Bring Lunch or Leave Office for Lunch.

Eating snacks from the office is detrimental to my health and well-being. The free snacks in our kitchen are pretzels, cheetos, rice krispie treats, popcorn, snickers bars, granola bars, reese peanut butter cups, peanut M&M, cashews, and on and on.

So if I am too lazy to leave for lunch (we go out almost everyday), as I was today, I had cashews and peanut butter cups. Not good, but what happened after was worse. The peanut butter cups tasted delicious (obviously), and my bad angel said, "You have already blown the day from a nutrition standpoint, so you might as well have more." And so I did. Not good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

yes, but did you wash them down with warm coke a la 24 Cantwell?

8:23 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

I think our evil angels have been in cahoots .... i've consumed way too many peanut butter cups lately. but alas, no warm coke :(

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home