Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Faces

I have to admit, I'm great with faces ... I'll recognize someone that I haven't seen in 15 years. But god help, me if I need to remember their name or sometimes even where I know them from. And living in Buffalo, this happens pretty regularly. So when I was in Wegmans on Sunday afternoon picking up some water and cat litter deoderizer (i.e. nice smelling baking soda) I came upon this woman who I totally recognized but could not place the who/why/where. So I averted my eyes and pretended to look at the dog food on the opposide side of the aisle (I don't have a dog). I was on a mission and was not in the mood to get caught up in a chatty conversation.

But then it started to bother me ... ALOT ... that I couldn't figure out why I knew her. Does she work at the bank? Have I had a case with her? Is she a friend of a friend or family member?? ARG! So I keep walking picturing her face in my head when it hits me .... DUH!!!! She was on an episode of Confessions of A Matchmaker! I wish I could have seen my face when I realized it.

And I giggled to myself the rest of the way through Wegmans and all the way home. I'm still chuckling about it ....

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

But if only we could get her pic and and synopsis of her issues...hee hee

4:20 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

by the way that post was from scott's wife aka yo sista

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home