Friday, December 14, 2007

Changing tides???

It's too early to tell for sure ... but the tide may be a changin' with my dating life. I had met a guy a few weeks ago who was really nice and we had a great time hanging out and were planning on seeing each other again but due to an unforseen tragedy I haven't spoken to him in a while and that's alright. Right now he's got to concentrate on himself and his family and healing.

However, then, due to a work related situation, I started up a conversation with one of the staff members at one of my branches. Long story short, we went out for drinks on Monday and tonight ... he's taking me out to dinner!! Dinner I tell ya! Like a real date!

I'd rather not discuss the last time I was out on a real date ... let's just say, it's been a good long time. So I think we're going for Thai tonight .... should be interesting as I've never had it and I don't know a thing about it.

Wish me luck!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

You know, you've open the doors... Do you update your adoring public on your date(s)? What if it doesn't work out? Then the blogoshere knows?! What if it does (continue) to go well? Then you could create e-paparazzi!

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home