Sunday, October 28, 2007

Domestic Kick

Lately, Mike can be heard saying, "Where's my wife? I like this new replacement who cooks and cleans and grocery shops, but I miss my actual wife."

For some reason I've been domestic (and so has Gina as I discovered yesterday and now we are going to swap recipes). I'm a regular at Whole Foods. I've used the slow cooker that sat unused and dusty since we received it as a wedding gift. I've learned that the washer can be tempermental with the fabric softener. I'm fighting the urge to buy a new couch. The dog isn't surprised anymore when I am the one who feeds him and walks him.

I'm pretty slow at the office, so I have extra time which is admittedly nice. I'm also nearing the end of school, and I am starting to wonder how I will spend my free time. (December 15 should be the last day; I need to pass the ridiculsouly hard class that I stupidly decided to take when I am totally checked out).

I like it. I just wish I had more people to cook for. If anyone is headed to Atlanta, stop by for a homecooked meal. I'm not sure how long this will last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home