Saturday, December 31, 2005

A Look Back

2005 was an eventful year ... In no particular order

  • I bought a new house
  • I married my soul mate
  • I unnecessarily stressed myself out about the party
  • I cut 6 strokes off my handicap
  • I learned to play poker
  • I gained some weight (a lot of weight)
  • I rode a horse for the first time
  • I dealt with the hectic pace of life in general and took 3 classes for my MBA
  • Happy occassions around me: Baby Julia joined the family, Alison and Dave were married, 3 of my good friends got married (not to each, but to really great guys), Michael John became a police officer, among other things that I can't remember but that made my smile at the time.

So I haven't had as much time to blog as I would like, but I am looking forward to 2006 ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

aren't you the busy blogger in the few days of 2006!

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home