Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Do Not Call Does Not Work

We registered our home phone number on the "Do Not Call" list on the first day the list was available. Since then, we receive 4 to 5 telemarketing call per week, and Mike diligently writes down the phone number and reports the violations on the "Do Not Call" website, but they never seem to end.

These calls typically do not bother me because I am rarely home, but this morning at 4 am when the phone rang and the caller came up as "Unknown," annoyed does not begin to describe my feeling. None of my friends use my home number really, so I'm sure it wasn't someone I knew.

Not a great way to start a Tuesday.

1 Comments:

Blogger MikeB said...

So...the implication it was someone that someone else knew? The alarm went off an hour later....twice...again...not nice!!!! Who was calling then?

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home