Monday, January 23, 2006

Hurt in a car?

Long, long ago, in a land, far, far away (Connecticut & Massachusetts)...I was once a Bodily Injury Claims Adjuster. I dealt directly with people "hurt" in accidents for a while, but for a loooooong time, I dealt with their "attorneys".

I have dealt with the slimiest of slimy Personal Injury attorneys. I *think* there are legitimate ones out there...I'm not sure though b/c I bet they don't advertise. And if they do, not to the extent that, oh say, The Barnes Firm (formerly known as Cellino & Barnes) does. It's shameless....period, end of story. So today, while scanning the headlines on buffalo.com, I found this:

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20060122/1062694.asp

It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling....aaaahhhhhhhhhhh.........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home