Friday, May 26, 2006

My Four.....

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Archaeologist (sort of)
2. Background Investigator
3. Security at Boston College & the Fleet Center
4. "security" for Northeastern Hockey & Basketball

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Princess Bride
2. Goonies
3. A&E's presentation of Pride & Prejudice
4. My Fair Lady

Places I have lived:
1. Boston, MA
2. Arlington, MA
3. Fairfield, CT
4. Lackawanna, NY

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Law & Order - any of them
2. Crossing Jordan
3. Trading Spaces
4. While you were out

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. San Jose/San Fransisco, CA
2. Disney World
3. Virginia Beach
4. Martha's Vineyard

Four websites I visit daily:
1. CNN
2. Everyone's blogs
3. Google
4. Lookstoogoodtobetrue.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. All things seafood
2. Sushi
3. Steak
4. guacamole & chips

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. somewhere tropical or just warmer
2. the spa
3. watching law & order
4. scraping wallpaper (HA!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Bridget said...

Did you see Andrew Danjumbo (spelled phonetically) out for drinks?

6:34 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

no....i forget why i couldn't go that night....but fear not, i will meet him one of these days and make sure he knows that you luvre him & he's on your top 5 :-)

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home