Sunday, September 09, 2007

Learnings

In addition to the books, I learned the following while packing for my imaginary move:

1) I have way too many 3-ring binders. Back to school anyone?
2) I have enough gifts that I bought because they were on sale to last my trhrough the next 3 years of showers (baby and wedding), Christmases (sp?), and birthday. Can anyone call me Grandma Jean?
3) I kept my credit card bills and receipts and my car insurance policies (not just the cards but the actual policies) from the time I entered college in dated-order. Now I don't even know where my passport is. And did I mention that I must have had no life.
4) I get sucked into America's Top Model too easily.
5) Still can't find my passport.
6) Mike has 1,000 hats, including baseball teams that he doesn't even like.
7) I have enough cards to last the next 5 years of holidays, sympathy, thank yous and "Just thinking about you" moments.

4 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

I'll remember that when you send a "thinking about you card". hee hee

11:26 AM  
Blogger MikeB said...

I don't have 1000 hats..maybe 10...15 tops. And how do you lose your passport?

2:30 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

I tried that with the cards, but I lost them in the black hole of mess that is my house. Maybe I need a fantasy move too and you'll all get "thinking about you" cards!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

I forgot to mention the year that your mom gave me something that was purchased three years earlier according to the still-enclosed receipt. Now that's efficient!

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home