Wednesday, January 02, 2008

National Lampoon’s

The drive to upstate New York ended up being 15 hours one way. We had decent weather, and 2 books on tape to keep us entertained. We stayed in 2 ghettos motels on the trip; we slept with turtlenecks through socks to avoid the bed bugs. I scratched my leg so hard that it bled. I choose to believe that it was dry skin, not some disgusting bug bite which carried disease.

Christmas with the family was excellent, lots of laughs and gorging on good food and sweets. Griffin was the hit of Christmas, cuddling on everyone’s lap and generally charming them with his inquisitive personality.

Now the holiday let down has set in. I’m been looking for jobs in Buffalo. Any suggestions?

2 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Jobs in Bflo??? NOOOOO!!!! I'll selfishly be so very sad and have reminiscent feelings of being left out of the cool kids party.

But good luck with that!!

love, L

4:48 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! Jobs in Buffalo rock! I have no suggestions, yet, but I just read this and found out it was an option.

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home