Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Update

Thanks again to everyone who's been following my progress as I quit smoking! I appreciate all of your support and stories. Jessi reminded me though that I've got this other blog and other things going on in my life other than quitting smoking =)

I am still dating Mark ... things are good but tough b/c this month he's been working like a fiend and we've both got vacations and time away from Buffalo scheduled and just generally alot going on between the two of us. Things are good though and he's a great guy and I quite like him. So stay tuned ... I promise that I'll keep you updated! Here's to hoping that February isn't as hectic!!

Other than that ... Bridget and I met in Florida this weekend and had two days of doing a whole lot of not much of anything. We went to Miami for the day on saturday and tried not to stare too much at the beautiful people walking amongst us ... meanwhile laughing at the guy on the bicycle in his demin overalls and the rooster perched on his handle bars. Yes, a real rooster .. not a fake, plastic one ... 100% real. It was awesome! We had 2 scoops of probably the best ice cream I've ever had plopped into the best waffle dish (handmade in front of my eyes) I've ever eaten. All in all, it was a good, relaxing weekend.

And now it's back to reality .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home